A Summer for the History Books!
Our historic 95th Summer came and went faster than our campers run to the canteen line, but not before we had one of our best times yet at Foley. Here are some updates:
2. Head on over to our YouTube channel to see our latest Foley Videos. 2019 summer recap videos and Video Creativity Classes videos are POSTED!
3. REGISTRATION for Summer 2020 is OPEN! We are working hard putting into motion our plans for an amazing 96th summer in 2020. Registration opening is highlighted by our Early Bird Rate which is in effect through October 15th. To register you camper click HERE. To learn more about Dates and Rates click HERE.
5. Speaking of Alumni, be sure your records are up-to-date! Fill out an updated inquiry form HERE. :)
6. GIVE THE GIFT OF CAMP! Great for Birthdays, confirmations, good grades and any other reason to celebrate and reward! Here is a document you can download that you can use to help reveal the announcement.
7. Outdoor Education Recap! The Foley Environmental Education Center was open May 6th - May 24th and September 11th - September 13th for some educaiton, fun and kids. We were excited to have our school groups in camp as they are always a blast. For more on our education program click HERE.
Summer 2019 Recognitions!
They came, they camped, they conquered! An amazing summer of acheievements, but don't take our word for it. Check out our 2019 Recognitions page to see some of the highlights from the summer. We had multiple Hall of Fame and Bridge Crossing inductees, our Anchor Award winners and a very special award given out! See who they were, and more, on our Recognitions page! You can find the previous 3 years of recognitions there as well.