Summer 2021 Dates and Rates!
Dates below are tentative. Registration will open this fall for families that were not enrolled for 2020.
Why are the dates tentative for 2021? As schools begin to finalize their schedules for their students and we get more guidance, we want to have the flexibility to perhaps tweak our schedule to accommodate our families to the best of our ability.
Four-Week Sessions (Ages 8-16)
- 1st & 2nd Sessions: Tuesday, June 22 – Monday, July 19
- 3rd & 4th Sessions: Wednesday, July 21 – Tuesday, August 17
Three-Week Session (Ages 8-16)
- 3 Week Session: Tuesday, June 29 – Monday, July 19
Two-Week Sessions (Ages 8-16)
- 1st Session: Tuesday, June 22 – Monday, July 5
- 2nd Session: Tuesday, July 6 – Monday, July 19
- 3rd Session: Wednesday, July 21 – Tuesday, August 3
- 4th Session: Wednesday, August 4 – Tuesday, August 17
One-Week Sessions (Ages 8-12)
- 1-Week A: Tuesday, June 22 – Monday, June 28
- 1-Week B: Tuesday, June 29 – Monday, July 5
Waitlists and Full Sessions
If there is a waitlist started for a session you wish to attend, please call the camp office. Sometimes the waitlist is only for a specific age group, and you may have a good chance to get into the session. Typically, we get movement on the waitlists in late March when our higher cancellation fee kicks in. There are no guarantees, and we will notify you as soon as a space opens. In the meantime, register for an alternate session. Full deposits will transfer from one session to another.
If a session is filled and your friends are registered without you, try convincing your friends to attend a different session. Full deposits will transfer from one session to another. Or, come to camp on your own! Many campers come to camp without a friend and end up making new, lifelong camp friends. Camp Foley counselors are great at helping campers meet new people and make new friends.