Summer 2020 Dates
Our Historic 95th Summer was all that and more. As we look to wrap up the summer, we are already planning ahead for our 96th season in 2020. Below are the DATES for our 2020 summer season.
*2020 Rates will be posted when our Early Bird Promotion begins in mid September. (2019 rates for reference are below).
Four-Week Sessions (Ages 8-16)
- 1st & 2nd Sessions: Tuesday, June 23 - Monday, July 20
- 3rd & 4th Sessions: Wednesday, July 22 - Tuesday, August 18
Three-Week Session (Ages 8-16)
- 3 Week Session: Tuesday, June 30 - Monday, July 20
Two-Week Sessions (Ages 8-16)
- 1st Session: Tuesday, June 23 - Monday, July 6
- 2nd Session: Tuesday, July 7 - Monday, July 20
- 3rd Session: Wednesday, July 22 - Tuesday, August 4
- 4th Session: Wednesday, August 5 - Tuesday, August 18
One-Week Sessions (Ages 8-12)
- 1-Week A: Tuesday, June 23 - Monday, June 29
- 1-Week B: Tuesday, June 30 - Monday, July 6
**2019 Rates - 1 week ($1575); 2 weeks ($2880); 3 weeks ($4330); 4 weeks ($5390)
Waitlists and Full Sessions
If there is a waitlist started for a session you wish to attend, please call the camp office. Sometimes the waitlist is only for a specific age group, and you may have a good chance to get into the session. Typically, we get movement on the waitlists in late March when our higher cancellation fee kicks in. There are no guarantees, and we will notify you as soon as a space opens. In the meantime, register for an alternate session. Full deposits will transfer from one session to another.
If a session is filled and your friends are registered without you, try convincing your friends to attend a different session. Full deposits will transfer from one session to another. Or, come to camp on your own! Many campers come to camp without a friend and end up making new, lifelong camp friends. Camp Foley counselors are great at helping campers meet new people and make new friends.