Learn More About Foley
With over 65 years of combined summer camp experience, the Camp Foley Directors, Marie and Alli, are dedicated to their work. Here you'll find background information about Camp Foley's Directors, year-round staff and summer administrative staff. Meet the Camp Foley Directors and Assistant Directors.
Health & Safety
Your camper's health and safety is not only your number one priority, it's ours as well. This page will give you an overview of how we handle you're camper's health and safety while they are at camp. Learn more about Health & Safety.
The camp day starts around 7:00 am for every cabin and ends between 9:00 and 10:00 pm depending on the cabin's age. See the full Daily Schedule.
First Day of Camp
Learn how campers get to Camp Foley and what happens from the time they arrive to the time they go to bed. Get the details about the First Day of Camp.
Camp Foley Quick Facts
- Camp Foley is for children ages 8 to 16
- Our summer camp serves 130-160 campers each session. We operate on a 4:1 camper to staff ratio
- Camp Foley is a residential summer camp in Minnesota offering three week sessions - Learn more about Dates & Rates
- Our summer camp was established in 1924 and has been family owned and operated since 1949 - Learn more about our History
- Camp Foley is located on the shores of Lower Whitefish Lake in north-central Minnesota
- Our summer camp has over 30 activities for campers to choose from - Learn more about our Activities
- Camp Foley campers develop activity skills, build supportive relationships, grow in character, learn independence and have fun in a safe environment
- Our summer camp is accredited by the American Camp Association