Club Paradise Terms & Conditions
- To assist us in record keeping, please complete the Refer a Friend form on our website and submit the form before your friend registers.
- We base our Club Paradise referrals on a first come, first served basis. If we have already received the referral through another family or an agency, your referral will be ineligible.
- New campers cannot reciprocally refer. The first new camper to register will be the referring family and the second new camper will be considered the referral family.
- The camper being referred needs to be from a NEW camper family, a different household. Siblings and children and stepchildren of current camper families, staff and alumni are not eligible. Sibling Discounts are available.
- The Camp Credit of the 10% of tuition paid for the session will be determined in early October based on the actual tuition paid by the new family for the child or children registered for that season.
- The referring family, alumnus, or staff will be notified of their Camp Credit and based on their decision, by October 31 issued a check, credit for future tuition, or a thank you choosing to help sponsor a less advantaged camper. If we do not hear back from the referring family, staff or alumnus by November 30, the 10% Camp Credit will be used to help sponsor less advantaged campers.
- Camp Foley reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Camp Credits begin as of September 15, 2018.